iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus around the competition in DxOMark rating
22.09.2017 0 Comments
DxO Labs have tested camera iPhone 8 and iPhone Plus and published their full review.
The iPhone camera is 8 Plus best of all the ones that we have ever tested. New smartphone Apple received a score of 94 points – a new record. The Junior version of the device received 92 points. Both iPhone has overtaken Google Pixel and HTC U11, scored 90 points. However do not forget that Google Pixel was released almost a year ago and its backlog is justified.
DxO Labs has also published a list of the pros and cons of cameras in new smartphones.
Pros (when taking photo):
- Wide dynamic range HDR (colours richer and deeper than the competition).
- Great job with the facial recognition system and subsequent exposure to them.
- The best optical zoom.
- The best bokeh (background blur) on mobile devices.
Cons (when taking photo):
- Low detail in low light.
- Problems with the autofocus.
Pros (when shooting video):
- Good stabilization.
- Accurate exposure.
- Realistic colors under any lighting conditions.
- A good face recognition system.
Cons (when shooting video):
- There is noise when shooting in the dark.
- Minor problems with the exposure (highlights).
Testing the iPhone camera 8, DxO Labs has named her one of the best among mobile devices, highlighting the same advantages and drawbacks as the iPhone 8 Plus.
The DxOMark said that looking forward to the release of the iPhone X with a wide aperture, and stabilizer in both chambers to test him.
iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus X and the iPhone was presented on September 12, “the Theatre of Steve jobs”. In addition to new smartphones, Apple showed the Apple Watch and third-generation Apple TV 4K.
Follow the news Apple in the app on iOS MacDigger.