Apple warns not to install the jailbreak
21.06.2018 Erika J. Wells 0 Comments
Apple from the very beginning of the emergence of jailbreak has forbidden him to do. Now the company has added a page on the support site that lists all the possible consequences after hacking the iPhone or iPad.
The main purpose of this document is to explain to users of iOS devices, which can lead to a jailbreak. Apple has identified several items, which might be faced by the owner of the compromised device:
- The security vulnerability.
- The instability of the system.
- Reducing the time of Autonomous work.
- Failure to update the device to the new iOS version.
- Deterioration of the cellular network and GPS is working.
- Disruption of services, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, Apple Pay, voice messages, weather and stocks. Also problem can be with apps that use Apple Push notification delivery.
In the end Apple warns that it may refuse warranty service a jailbroken device.
Apple regularly improves iOS, so hackers are unable to hack it. In parallel, the developers are implementing in the system of popular tweaks. Nevertheless, there are enthusiasts who hack into the system. iOS 12 hacked a few days after the release of the first beta.
MDlavka — our store for your favorite readers. Technology Apple for the most pleasant prices are waiting for you every day from 10:00 to 21:00. Macdigger putting the promo code at checkout and get discount of 500 RUB.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.