Sixth of October 2017 has announced the release of Edge browser for devices running Android and iOS. Due to limitations of the App Store, the beta version of Edge for iOS was only available to Windows developers.
Today, Microsoft removed the restriction, opening access to the beta version to all users. Edge for iOS includes all the same features as for Android.
1) Switching from PC to mobile and Vice versa. The ability to see the device while it is synced in the background.
2) Hub View makes it easy to find and manage content such as favorites, reading list, history, and books in one place.
3) Reading View allows you to reorganize the content on a web page, to help you focus on a readable.
4) Easy to search, view, and share content with built-in QR-code to find information with one click of a button.
5) Voice search for intuitive use.
Microsoft Edge for iOS will be initially available in English only.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.