Apple has released an update for iOS apps WWDC
17.11.2017 0 Comments
Apple recently updated its iOS app WWDC. In the new version, 6.0.3, there is support for the iPhone X and bug fixes.
From the description of the updates:
“This update includes support for 11 iOS X and iPhone, as well as the correction of an error that occurred when trying to download video and see the pictures.”
With WWDC for iOS is possible with the convenience to observe the world conference for developers, if you fail to get to the event itself. The app is also available for tvOS and watchOS, and it allows you to:
- Watch live broadcast of the WWDC on iOS and tvOS.
- To download or watch online the last conference.
- Start browsing on one Apple device and finish it on another.
- To watch the place, time and description of events WWDC.
- Add the individual items in the schedule of the event to favorites.
- Follow the news, view the latest pictures from the scene.
- Add your conference pass in passbook.
Now the application is ready to work with the iPhone X and WWDC 2018. It should show 12 iOS, macOS 10.14, watchOS 5 and tvOS 12. WWDC for iOS also includes stickers for iMessage, you can download it for free in the App Store.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.