The new versions of OC Apple added the icon of the privacy
25.01.2018 Erika J. Wells 0 Comments
In beta versions of iOS 11.3, macOS 10.13.4 and tvOS 11.3 was discovered new icon privacy. It is displayed when the system will be required for private user data.
This measure was taken to combat phishing password iCloud and Apple ID. While working with iOS devices in the App Store and iTunes Store often requires user input, but sometimes it happens suddenly, due to something running in the background.
One of the developers had previously said that the request to recreate the Apple ID is very simple. This window is later able to intercept a login and password. The query in your application code takes less than 30 lines and goes unnoticed by the moderators App Store.
Photos: left – the official pop-up. To the right is a fraudulent pop-up window.
New privacy icon will appear at the system level. If the user does not see it, you may enter a password or other sensitive data should not be.
On macOS, the icon will look similar.
Among other innovations of iOS 11.3 beta 1 are:
- Update technology ARKit with support for vertical surfaces. Now developers can create interactive posters and paintings.
- Four new Animoji with a dragon, a skull, a bear and a lion.
- The function of Health Records, which will allow you to store data about medical procedures.
- A special section in iMessage for communication with commercial companies.
- The update to Apple Music. Likely to be augmented with the collection of clips and the video player will be improved in the application.
The ability to disable slow iPhone as well as the presence of the interface showing the battery status will be available later.
The firmware can set all registered developers. For members of open beta testing of this possibility will appear later.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.