25 January, Apple released the second beta of iOS 9.3, update to which all users of the previous build. At least testing the OS gets rid of bugs and gets new features. In this article MacDigger gathered all the changes in iOS 9.3 beta 2.
What’s new in iOS 9.3 beta 2 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad:
- The build number 13E5191d.
- Available for iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5/4s, iPod touch 5G, 6G, iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 1/2/3/4, iPad Pro.
- Download iOS 9.3 beta 2 via the built-in system updates after download the Apple certificate. Or via iTunes by downloading IPSW file.
- The size of the cumulative update iOS 9.3 beta 2 is about 130 MB.
- To use iOS 9.3 beta 2 requires iTunes 12 or later.
- With iOS 9.3 beta 2 released new firmware for Apple Watch watchOS 2.2 beta 2.
- Night Shift mode for automatically adjusting the color temperature of the display depending on the time of day has received the localization and is now called “Night shift”.
- Mode “Night shift” was moved to submenu “display & brightness”.
- Added switch Night Shift in the control room. Press on the button allows you to select one of two options activate “Enable” and “Turn on tomorrow”. If the function is active, the options “Disable” and “Disable until tomorrow”.
- Missing an opportunity with the help of 3D Touch gesture on the icon Settings go to background images, leaving only the Battery, wifi and Bluetooth.
- App Watch shows in real time the current dial of the Apple Watch.
- New Apple Music settings: now you can add music to playlists without having to add them to My music section.
Note: this article will be supplemented. You can always come back here to learn about the new features of the new beta version of iOS 9.3. If you have installed firmware on the iPhone or iPad, you can share finds and screenshots with us by sending them to email@example.com.