On Tuesday Apple released iTunes 10.1 beta 2 for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. This release is available only to official Apple developers. OS is in the testing phase, so not free from all errors and may change at the interface level. This time changes a bit, MacDigger gathered all the detected innovations in iOS 10.1 beta 2.
What’s new in iOS 10.1 beta 2 for iPhone and iPad:
- The number of the second iOS build 10.1 – 14B67.
- The update is available for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPod touch 6G, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2, 3 and 4.
- Download iOS 10.1 beta 2 from Apple for developers and the built-in system updates on the gadgets.
- The size of the cumulative update iOS 10.1 beta 2 is about 160 MB.
- To use the second beta of iOS 10.1 you need to install iTunes 12.5 or newer OS version.
- Improved performance: the OS runs smoother and more stable than the previous build.
- After turning on the iPhone with the Russian account, a proposal to set up Apple Pay.
- Have the opportunity to repeat iMessage sent to effect a new Retry button below the message.
- The ability to use text effects in iMessage with the option enabled to reduce the movement (new toggle “Effects of messages (auto)” menu in Universal access).
- New design scrolling pane for apps in iMessage (the vanishing stripes instead of dots).
- Portrait mode shooting on the iPhone 7 Plus has not changed compared to the first beta.
- Highlights of the changes in iOS 10.1 beta 2:
Note: article is in revision. You can go here to learn about the new features in the second beta of iOS 10.2. If you have installed the update, you can share finds and screenshots with us by sending them to [email protected]