What’s in my iPhone: Contacts Journal CRM — contact management system
01.06.2018 0 Comments
Many people who lead an active social and business life, often need helpers, collecting in one place all the most important information. Contacts Journal CRM is one such application.
The program can be installed for free. First, the user will have access to a limited version. Later, if you want, you can switch to paid mode.
Contacts Journal CRM can download iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch. Also there is a paid version for Mac.
- sync with all your devices via iCloud and CloudSync;
- authorization is not required — all data is stored on the user side and the developer has no access to them.
- the ability to import from Contacts as whole address book, and favorites, or you can create individual contacts directly in the application;
- create personalized for each viewer e-mail templates with the tags;
- add documents by wifi, through DropBox or other apps;
- appointments are automatically displayed in “Calendar”;
- calls and text messages directly from the program;
- work without a network connection.
Version for iPad supports multitasking and allows you to drag files, documents, emails and text.
Free can add 20 logs of events, ToDo’s, files and user field created in the application. The full version costs 1490 rubles.
Follow the news in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.