Apple CEO “will cry like a little girl when he finds out how easily he was beaten by Russian “effective gosmenedzhery” Igor Sechin and Alexei Miller.” This review accompanied his new video “Tim cook against Sechin and Miller,” opposition leader Alexei Navalny.
In 2016, Apple’s reduced salary due to the poor financial performance of the company. Annual salary Tim cook made $8.7 million, instead of the planned $10 million, the Head of the Fund of struggle against corruption conducted a comparative analysis of the effectiveness of Apple executives, “Gazprom” and “Rosneft” and came to the conclusion that the Russian gosmenedzhery Alexey Miller and Igor Sechin were much more efficient Apple CEO last year.
As noted by Navalny, capitalization and annual profits of Apple were considerably higher than the “Gazprom” and “Rosneft”. The total value of Apple is estimated at $631,4 billion versus $61.4 and $70.1 billion from Gazprom and Rosneft, respectively.
Profit Apple also does not go to any comparison with indicators of Russian state companies — $45 billion against $13 and $6 billion.
“But the salaries of our falcons beat American cook as a girl, — says the head of the FBC and gives the following data: wages cook — $8.7 million per year salary Sechin — $13 million, and the salary of Miller is $17.7 million per year.”
- Remuneration Miller for 2015 — $17.7 million
- Market capitalization (on 10 January 2017) — $61.4 billion, 3.69 trillion rubles.
- Profit for the year 2015 attributable to shareholders of Gazprom — 787,1 billion.
- Reward Sechin, 2015 — $13 million
- Market capitalization (on 10 January 2017) — $70.1 billion, the 4.25 trillion rubles.
- Profit for the year 2015 attributable to shareholders of Rosneft — 355 billion.
- Reward Tim cook for 2015 — $10.3 million (in 2016 was $8,75 million).
- Market capitalization (on 10 January 2017) — $631,4 billion.
- Net profit for the 2015 financial year to $53.4 billion (in 2016 was $45.7 billion).
“Judging from their salary (received in state-owned companies), it is not okhlamanov and idlers incompetent as we all thought, and the most skilled managers. They haven’t failed to do his job, as we see from the reporting companies, and delightfully ran great innovative corporations,” concluded the Bulk.