All Apple news

The Samsung Galaxy was the cause of a fire that destroyed a three-story house in the suburbs

Because of the exploding Samsung Galaxy completely burned three-story house, Deputy chief of the center for monitoring and emergency management of the Russian Railways Alexander Kirienko. During the fire suffered 55-the summer inhabitant of Moscow region. He was taken to intensive care with burns of the head, face, neck and hands.

According to the newspaper Life, the owner of the house put the smartphone to charge. At some point, he and his wife and he heard a strong cotton. A man rushed into the room and saw the sofa where he lay the phone off, and tried himself to put out the fire, but the fire flared up even more.

The fire quickly began to spread around the house. To put out his own forces from the owners of the house did not work, so they left it. The evacuation was facilitated by the neighbours who helped them to descend from the second floor balcony.

“We learned that the phone exploded, reported Kiriyenko when he ran out of the house, and his wife and guest, rescued from the home of neighbors, they took them off the balcony on the second floor,” said neighbor Tatiana.

Kiriyenko received the respiratory tract, burns to the hands, neck, face and head, with whom he was taken to intensive care where he is in “serious but stable” condition.

Wife of the victim confirmed that the fire occurred due to the newly acquired Samsung Galaxy.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *