Hackers from TaiG has prepared a new version of the tool to jailbreak iOS 8.3. In the update index 2.1.3 major bug fixes that accompany the procedure “hacking” the iPhone and iPad.
Earlier this week he released the TaiG tool 2, which can perform jailbreak for iOS 8.3. With it you can jailbreak any Apple device running the current version of the OS. However, having experienced the program, many users complained about the problem during the jailbreak it freezes at 20%. In the window TaiG says “Reboot device”. If you wait some time, you will receive the error code “-1101”.
Other problems typical of first releases TaiG is a bug with the virtual machine and the disappearance of icons. To update TaiG 2.1.3 hackers have eliminated all errors and now jailbreak iOS 8.3 is without complications. Also this release includes the latest version of Cydia 1.1.18 and UIKitTools 188.8.131.52.
What’s new in TaiG 2.1.3:
- Fixed bug with hanging of jailbreak by 20%.
- Update Cydia 1.1.18 and UIKitTools 184.108.40.206.
- Fixed problem with icons disappearing.
- Fixed bug with long launch of the iPhone 4s after reboot.
- Now TaiG works in a virtual machine.
To perform the jailbreak of iOS 8.3 is possible according to the instructions below. As with previous releases TaiG, the procedure is performed “in one click” – download Cydia automatically. Guide to jailbreak iOS 8.3 on Windows we have published here, for Mac owners here.
Download TaiG 2.1.3 to jailbreak iOS 8.3 on iPhone and iPad at this link.
- List of compatible iOS 8.3 Cydia tweaks
- How to jailbreak iOS 8.3 on iPhone and iPad using TaiG