Experts DisplayMate have tested the OLED display X iPhone and published the results on its website.
The company’s flagship Apple has received “green” rating on almost all parameters that evaluate DisplayMate. This means that every aspect of iPhone screen X close to perfect.
The gadget has got an A+ rating, and its display — the title of the best ever installed in a smartphone.
iPhone X set a new record in the following categories:
- The most accurate color reproduction that is visually indistinguishable from perfect.
- Highest brightness among all the tested OLED screens (643 bat).
- The highest level of contrast in low light.
- The lowest percentage of reflection (4.5 percent).
- Minimum brightness change when you change the angle of inclination (-22% brightness at an inclination of 30 degrees).
Employees DisplayMate praised Apple for the fine calibration of the display, but do not forget about those who is a vendor.
“First and foremost we want to congratulate Samsung. They created a gorgeous OLED panel for iPhone X. But truly special they became, thanks to the efforts of Apple engineers. Their skills have allowed the development of Samsung to mind and turn her into the most beautiful display in the world,” — said in DisplayMate.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.