Branded map app Apple can solve the problem with finding a car/scooter/motorcycle in the Parking lot, but you need to fulfill the main condition. The user should remember to open the program and put the label on the map. App called Tuture allows you to forget about this routine once and for all: it automatically saves the location of the vehicle and allows you to easily find it on the map, with no effort at all.
Tuture operates in automatic mode. Just start the application and you can forget about it. When you need to remember where you parked, just run Tuture, and you’ll see where the car is, automatically and without any special devices.
To use automatic functions, you must have the iPhone 5s, 6, 6 Plus, 6s or 6S Plus. If you have more than the Junior model, the program is also useful, but then have to use the manual button location.
Tuture announces the termination of its work by sending a notification with a request to press the button to restart the application. This is true, for example, in the case of restarting, the discharge of the smart phone etc.
Help to find the car two tabs. The tab “Map” indicates the location of the machine and the user, but the “History” tab shows where he parked his car earlier with the timing of the Parking lot. This tab allows you to read and the last Parking spot. After launch you will be asked to provide the email address (which must be confirmed within 2 days), the make and model of your car to facilitate his search.
A list of the main functions of the application:
- automatic detection of car location in the Parking lot outside of Parking lot and Parking space when parked in the Parking lot;
- preparation of the report on all past cases, when the car is parked;
- the ability to remove the Parking;
- automatic notification of the termination or the suspension of the application;
- alert in real time about found the way to move the user (whether he is walking, running, riding in the car);
- the ability to locate manually.
Tuture the app is completely free and compatible with devices on iOS 7.1 and above.