TaiG has released a new version of the tool to jailbreak iOS 8.3 for iPhone and iPad. In TaiG 2.1.2 has been fixed framework Cydia Substrate, allowing the use of unofficial apps on iOS.
On the eve of one of the users of the site Reddit have posted an unofficial version of TaiG 2.1.1. Hackers were testing a new build and didn’t plan to release it. Today it became official version available under index 2.1.2, in which were fixed some bugs and added compatibility with Cydia Substrate. Also fixed problem with program freeze during the jailbreak. Developers declare their support for the latest versions of iTunes.
What’s new in 2.1.2 for TaiG jailbreak iOS 8.3:
- Solved problem with hanging at 20 and 60% and added support for latest versions of iTunes.
- Compatible with Cydia Substrate(Mobile Substrate).
- Fixed bug with empty settings when connecting the Apple Watch.
- Restored UIcache.
To jailbreak iOS 8.3 is possible according to our instructions. In fact, the same as in previous editions of TaiG, hacking the iPhone and iPad is “one-click” procedure to download Cydia on gadget automatically. Guide to jailbreak iOS 8.3 on Windows can be found here, for Mac users is here.
Download TaiG 2.1.2 to jailbreak iOS 8.3 at this link.
- Published a list of compatible iOS 8.3 Cydia tweaks
- How to jailbreak iOS 8.3 on iPhone and iPad using TaiG