A group of Chinese hackers, Pangu have released an updated tool for untethered jailbreak iOS 9. In Pangu version with serial number 1.2 fixed bugs in the main release and added the latest build of Cydia installed on the device after jailbreaking.
In mid-October came the first update Pangu. Available on Windows-PC tool allows you to jailbreak any iPhone and iPad that support this OS version. Experienced app users, however, continued to complain of problems frequent freezes of the program.
Pangu 1.1 update was aimed at fixing all the bugs that prevent completion of the jailbreak. The program also has a re-jailbreak – re-hacking devices that were updated via iTunes. In Pangu 1.2 the developers have fixed some bugs in the interface settings and added the latest build of Cydia. Similar corrections are implemented in the package “Pangu 9.0.x Untether” – he downloaded through the jailbreak store are already on jailbroken devices.
Changes in Pangu 1.2:
- The Assembly includes the latest version of Cydia, which fixes a bug that prevents a number of functions of mobile Safari.
- Fixed bug with infinite indicator section in the preferences -> Storage&iCloud Usage -> Manage Storage.
To perform jailbreak iOS 9-9.0.2 can according to the instructions below. As with previous releases Pangu, the procedure is performed “in one click”. Guide to jailbreak iOS 9 on Windows can be found on this page, the Mac owners can use this manual. In iOS 9.1 Apple has blocked the Pangu.
Download Pangu 1.2 for jailbreak iOS 9 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch at this link [mirror].
- How to jailbreak iOS 9 on the iPhone and iPad using Pangu9
- Top 10 Cydia repositories for iOS 9 – 9.0.2 [version 2015]
- 10 tweaks for iOS 9, which is the reason for jailbreak