New version Pokemon Go (1.7.0 for iOS and Android 0.37.0) has blocked the usage of game devices subjected to jailbreak. Thus, developers struggle with bots and cheaters. However, users in the Network have found a way to bypass verification.
After updating Pokemon Go some gamers faced an error while trying to run the game. It looks like this “The device, OS, or software is not compatible with Pokemon GO”. The fact that the developers of the popular project using the SafetyNet protection that can be circumvented.
The iPhone and iPad with jailbreak do the following:
Step 1: Open Cydia store.
Step 2: Go to the program section Sources, click edit to specify the address of the repository.
Step 3: Add the source http://cokepokes.github.io.
Step 4: Go to the Search tab and locate the package Masterball. Install it.
Step 5: Restart the device.
After that, you can continue to enjoy catching pokémon on your smartphone.
If you have an Android device, you need to install the program Magisk. To do this:
- download files Magisk, Magisk SuperSU and Magisk Manager.
- to store the backup data on the device;
- to restart the device and reset all settings to factory;
- Magisk install, then install SuperSU Magisk;
- after downloading the OS to install through file Manager Magisk Manager.
- before starting Pokemon Go off at Magisk Manager the option to Root Toggle.
More information can be viewed in the video below: