Dropbox has announced the release of pack for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, which brought native support for the new operating system iOS 9. About the new features of the app according to an official blog of developers.
The App Store debuted update Dropbox under the index of 4.0. The program allows you to use all the features of the ninth edition of the mobile platform Apple. Among the improvements: support for Spotlight to search the contents of cloud storage, but the links now open directly in the app.
In the user interface included Dropbox tab “Last”, which displays all the recent activity in your account, including photos and videos. With the new menu you can easily view the location and full name of the file or folder and go to related actions. The update also improves compatibility with other versions of iOS and corrects mistakes.
New features in iOS 9:
- You can search via Spotlight files that you have recently viewed or made available offline.
- Links that have been shared with you, are opened directly in the app.
- Fixed General compatibility issues with iOS 9.
- Uploaded photos and videos are now grouped under “Latest”
- With the new menu you can easily view the location and full name of the file or folder and go to related actions.
- The category of “Favorites” is now in the category of “Offline mode”: the function is still marked files are updated and saved for viewing offline.
In a previous update, recall, Dropbox learned to use the extension for 1Password to log in to your account, create a new vault, 1Password or access it. On the file preview page there is a new Message icon. With it, you can leave comments on photos, documents and videos. The app also allows you to use references (the icon “@”) to invite other users to participate in the conversation.
Download the official Dropbox app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch from the App Store. The program is compatible with the devices below iOS 7.