The company Paragon Software Group has a new software version for computers running OS X El Capitan. The trial version of Paragon NTFS for Mac 14 Preview fully supports the latest OS and designed to ensure compatibility of the file systems Mac and Windows. Now users of OS X 10.11 have full access (read/write) to NTFS disks and storage devices.
Since OS X El Capitan has a new security policy System Integrity Protection the integrity of the system), which allows you to make changes to system files, folders and processes, ensuring system integrity and security of processes, most of the old versions of system utilities compatible with previous OS X, simply do not function. According to the developers, Paragon NTFS for Mac 14 fully complies with the requirements of the new OS X, providing access to NTFS partitions in OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
“We are pleased to introduce a new solution – Paragon NTFS for Mac® 14 Preview, which made full access to NTFS partitions in OS X 10.11 El Capitan reality! It allows to carry out such operations with NTFS-data: read and write to existing files, create or copy new files and folders, view the contents of disks and storage devices”.
Features of Paragon NTFS for Mac 14 Preview:
- Only works with OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
- Support for non-Latin characters.
- Support for extended attributes on OS X.
- No restrictions on the size of the/partition.
- Guarantee data integrity of the file systems HFS+ and NTFS.
- Increased performance, even with significant workloads.
- Easy to install and use. No configuring is required.
- The data transfer speed comparable to the speed of the file system HFS.
Paragon NTFS for Mac 14 Preview is available for download on the company’s website. The program is free within 60 days from the date of installation. And those who have previously purchased Paragon NTFS for Mac 12, free upgrade to 14 full version upon its launch in the fall of 2015.