MTS forcibly introduced the “flexible tariff” mobile Internet for subscribers on the old tariff
03.02.2017 0 Comments
One of the tools to increase revenue at the expense of subscribers of MTS is an automatic purchase of traffic package, if included in the rate of subscriber gigabytes ended abruptly. Previously, such “convenient” billing MTS applied only to those who have just joined. Now cellular provider reached out to old subscribers.
Many users are realizing that MTS never changes options to reduce expenditure of subscribers, try to stay on the old tariff as long as possible. For example, options Mar 2015 much more enjoyable for the subscribers, because the conditions in the Internet, “Internet-Mini” at the price of 350 rubles for 3 GB, and today’s “Internet-mini” is 500 rubles.
As reported by Content Review, the operator forcibly introduced the “flexible tariff” mobile Internet on the old options. Ends when included in the rate of traffic, the operator will be forced to connect a new package at the following price:
- for “Internet-Mini” 500 MB for 75 rubles;
- for “Internet-Maxi” 1 GB for 150 rubles;
- for “Internet-Super” is 1 GB for 150 rubles;
- for “Internet-VIP” 3 GB for 350 rubles.
At risk are subscribers a younger option to save. Now, MTS can exploit the slightest mistake in the counting of traffic and attributed some extra money.
How to deal with this scourge? MTS as much as possible complicated process off your wonderful service. In order to die the appetite of the operator you want to send a free SMS with text “1” (one, without the quotes) to short number, for each tariff number:
- if you are connected to “Internet-Mini”, room for off 1600;
- if you are connected to “Internet-Maxi”, the room to disable 1610;
- if you are connected to “Internet-Super”, room for off 1620;
- if you are connected to “Internet-VIP” the room for off 1660.