Today, Microsoft released build Windows 10 Redstone 4 number 17004 for the program participant to Skip Ahead (participants receive Windows updates earlier than normal users). It is reported MSPoweruser.
The update fixed bugs, improved the Microsoft Edge and added a nice hover effect on the items in the list of apps in “start menu”.
Full list of changes:
- Fixed the transition to a new page with the start and new tabs in the browser.
- Fixed bug where keyboard language layouts could not be switched if the cursor was set into the address line of Microsoft Edge.
- Fixed display of preview tabs open in PDF documents.
- Fixed cursor focus on the search bar after pressing Ctrl+F. Also fixed a bug where after scanning the page had problems with the address bar.
- Fixed restoring of tabs if the user has moved them between different browser Windows.
- Fixed the clipboard and print dialog for those YouTube users who have switched to the new design of the service.
- Fixed bug where Ctrl+Click does not open links in PDF documents.
- Fixed bug where in some cases PDF documents was empty completely or partially.
- Fixed the Alt+D to move the cursor into the address bar.
Improved input mechanisms:
- Fixed Enter key in Facebook Messenger.
- Fixed a bug in the new full-size onscreen keyboard, where when you try to delete a character in the text, a point is added.
- Fixed problem when editing long text strings, including the address bar in Edge.
- Included many bugfixes from the latest build of Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
- New configuration interface accent colors and high contrast.
- You can see the Microsoft Edge shortcut on the desktop. You can delete it and it won’t come back.
- Fixed Mod Organizer to play Skyrim.
- Fixed errors that led to the “green screen of death” because of SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION in win32kfull.sys.
- Fixed display of tooltips in menu Win+X.