All Apple news

Media: Apple moves production launch iPhone 6s by the end of August

Production of a new generation of Apple’s smartphone may be delayed for one to two weeks. It is reported by KGI Securities analyst Ming-Chi Kuo, who has received this information from sources close to the supply chain of the American Corporation.

According to the expert, the mass production of the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus in Taiwan will begin one to two weeks later than previously scheduled. Transfer due to the fact that the production devices will seriously affect the number of supplies of the current models of Apple iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. In the end shipments of new smartphones will begin towards the end of August at the Foxconn and Pegatron in China. Despite the delay, the release of new products will take place at the scheduled time in September 2015. Previous smartphones the company is also represented in September.

According to Ming-Chi Kuo, a large portion of iPhone 6s will be produced by Foxconn (60%), the remaining 40% will go to Pegatron. Build flagship smartphone will run only Foxconn.

Previously, Taiwanese media reported that Apple has cut orders for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus to free up production capacity for new models. This week, the Chinese Internet resources published photos of the iPhone 6s, obtained, according to the authors, staff of the Assembly plants.

It is expected that the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus will receive the recognition system depressing Force Touch screen. In addition, according to unconfirmed reports, the RAM of smartphones will increase to 2 GB, and as the hardware basis will perform a single-chip platform Apple A9.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *