A group of hackers calling themselves Pangu, has released a new version of the tool for untethered jailbreak iOS 9. The Pangu update with sequence number 1.1 fixed all the major errors that accompany the procedure of “hacking” the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the latest revision of the software platform Apple.
Last week came the first update of Pangu utility for jailbreak iOS 9. Available on Windows-PC tool allows you to jailbreak any device that support this OS version. Experienced app users, however, continued to complain of problems frequent freezes of the program.
Update Pangu 1.1 is aimed at fixing all the bugs with the implementation of the jailbreak. The program also has a re-jailbreak – re-hacking devices that were updated via iTunes. It is alleged that the hackers update fixed all mistakes and now jailbreak iOS 9 takes place without any problems.
What’s new in Pangu 1.1:
- Increased the likelihood of successful completion of jailbreak and reliable performance with 64-bit models.
- Optimized the process of creating a backup, the increased speed jailbreak and fixed a bug that caused abnormal termination of utilities due to the lack of disk space.
- Fixed a bug that led to the closure of the program because of problems with the network connection.
- Added function “rejailbreak” (only for some devices, updated via iTunes but detected as jailbroken).
- Fixed a bug that prevented using a Tool in Xcode.
To perform jailbreak iOS 9 can according to the instructions below. As with previous releases Pangu, the procedure is performed “in one click” – download Cydia is running in automatic mode. Guide to jailbreak iOS 9 on Windows can be found on this page, the Mac owners can use this manual.
Download Pangu 1.1 for jailbreak iOS 9 on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch at this link (mirror).
- How to jailbreak iOS 9 on the iPhone and iPad using Pangu9
- 10 tweaks for iOS 9, which is the reason for jailbreak
- Top 10 Cydia repositories for iOS 9 – 9.0.2 [version 2015]