Instagram has released an update for their mobile app, including a completely redesigned tab “Interesting”. In addition, the developers have improved the search by photos.
Now, on the apps screen there is a list of geotags, popular lately, a list of similar tags, and curated collections on different topics (for example, “Island”, “Ancient ruins”). For each tag and geotag shows popular photos and recently added.
In the program search. “With him you can learn about exotic places to spend holidays or vacations, and also to find out what’s happening near you,” note the developers.
Features Instagram 7.0:
- Popular hashtags and locations. The dynamically updated content will give you a full idea of what is happening right now near you and around the world.
- Editable selections. Enjoy a variety of collections of people and places (for example, photos and videos of extreme athletes or national parks), which are manually selected by a team of Instagram.
- The search locations. Finding places you can learn about exotic places to spend holidays or vacations, and also to find out what’s happening near you.
In the message Instagram says that at launch, the update will be available only in the US, but over time it will spread to other countries. In addition, the developers have improved the search experience for all users of the application.
Now Instagram allows you to:
- Search for places. Find publications with labels of different places.
- To search on all publications. Search for publications using the same username, name, hashtag or location.
Download Instagram for iOS 7 is available for free at this link.