It seems that the rumors that the Taiwanese manufacturer will not abandon the production of the flagship smartphone turned out to be true.
In late September, Google announced the purchase of Nokia mobile division, which is developing for the U.S. company’s smartphones Pixel. However, this does not mean that more light would not see the novelties from HTC.
In may 2017, HTC unveiled its new smartphone — U11. It was equipped with such features as the Snapdragon 835, and a 12-megapixel camera with support for optical image stabilization. The main feature of the phone function, Edge Sense, which allowed to control the device using the compression of the faces.
Second Nov HTC invites you to its new event. It is expected that it will feature U11 Plus.
Alleged specs of HTC U11 Plus:
- Display: 6 inches, resolution Quad HD+ (1440 x 2880 pixels), aspect ratio 18:9, protective Corning Gorilla glass;
- CPU: 8-core Snapgragon 835 graphics coprocessor Adreno 540;
- Operating system: Android 7.1 or 8.0 Android Nougat Oreo on different data;
- RAM: 4 GB or 6 GB;
- Built-in memory: 64 GB or 128 GB, support for microSD memory cards up to 2 TB.
- Main camera: 12 MP sensor, aperture of f/1.7, optical stabilization, 4K recording;
- Front camera: 8 or 16-megapixel matrix;
- Connection: support two SIM cards, 4G LTE, VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC, port USB Type-C;
- Battery: 3300 mAh technology to support Quick Charge 3.0;
- Colors: “Diamond black” and “Amazing silver”.
The price of new items is still unknown.
Follow the news in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.