If you once used the app for watching movies MovieBox, most likely, you have heard about MovieBox++. Like all apps with the prefix “++”, new MovieBox took all the best from previous versions and brought a few extra functions.
This app is a free library of movies that can be viewed using BitTorrent technology. The creators of the service select the most popular pictures in a single directory and allow you to view them directly from mobile apps.
Despite Apple’s policy against such services, to install MovieBox on your iPhone or iPad running iOS 10 still possible. About how to do this later in our tutorial.
Step 1: first you need to download IPA MovieBox++. It must be done on a computer at this link.
Step 2: the Next steps depend on which computer you are using. If it is a Mac, you can download Xcode and move the app to the device. In the case of Windows you need to use Cydia Impactor. The second method is suitable for macOS users who don’t want to install Xcode. If you chose the first option:
- Download and install Xcode from the developer site of Apple.
- Log in using your Apple ID. To install the program on your iOS device, you must Objective-C or Swift code.
- After downloading the source code, enter the command in the Terminal to install.
Now the project containing the application will open in Xcode, under the Product tab, just assemble it directly to USB-connected iOS device.
- To download the IDE would require code signing. Select the project name in the left part of Xcode and add the Bundle Identifier (can be anything).
- Next, Xcode will give an error, but all you need to do is just click on “Fix Issue”.
If you chose to install using Cydia Impactor:
- Download the appropriate utility from the cydiaimpactor.com.
- Connect your iOS device via USB and make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
- After an open application Cydia Impactor select your device from the list and drag the IPA file into the Cydia Impactor.
- Enter the account information Apple developer (free).
- After a few seconds the app will appear on your iPhone or iPad.
Step 4: To MovieBox has earned, go to Settings –> General –> Profile or Main –> Manage device. Here you need to add the certificate in trusted.
Step 5: Now you can run MovieBox++. Many movies and TV shows the application has a Russian voice, and the quality can be chosen depending on the type of connection.