How to install a torrent client iTransmission on iOS 10 without jailbreak
06.05.2017 0 Comments
Torrent trackers and BitTorrent distribution probably always will be popular, despite the desire of copyright holders to limit the use of the Protocol. How to download torrents on iPhone and iPad if Apple has put a taboo on this kind of applications? As always come to the aid of third-party developers. The best solution to download torrents on iOS is considered the app iTransmission. How to install on iPhone and iPad torrent client to bypass the App store, then in our instructions.
iTransmission 5 boasts a user-friendly interface and a wide variety of settings. To organize download a file, simply open the program, click ” + ” in the lower left corner of the window and paste the link. Add a torrent to download through Safari: in the browser window, click “Open in iTransmission”.
To install iTransmission on iPhone 5 and iPad, you need download the IPA file via this link. You can then use the app Cydia Impactor. The latter allows you to download on iOS devices popular torrent client without hacking, and a paid developer account.
- Step 1. Download the appropriate tool from the site cydiaimpactor.com.
- Step 2. Connect your iPhone or iPad via USB and make sure you have the latest version of iTunes.
- Step 3. Open Cydia Impactor, select a device from the list and drag the IPA file into the program window.
- Step 4. Enter the account information Apple developer (free).
- Step 5. A few seconds iTransmission will appear on the desktop of your iOS device.
- Step 6.To make the program work, you need to go to Settings –> General –> Profile or Main –> device Management, find the certificate for your account and add it to trusted.
iTransmission 5 allows you to use a web-based interface that provides quick access to your downloads and gives you the opportunity to determine what type of networks will be used to download (Wi-Fi, cellular network, or both), and also set the maximum download speed.
In order to download the content via magnet links, copy the link to clipboard, go back to iTransmission, click the “+” in the main window, then the magnet and in the window that appears, paste the link.