How to get Siri to read any text
26.01.2018 0 Comments
Siri’s capabilities are constantly increasing. For example, now the voice assistant Apple can read any text. Edition MacDigger says how to do it.
To listen using Apple gadget articles and books, just follow a few simple steps:
1. Go to Settings = > General = > accessibility => “It»
2. Menu “Speech” to activate the “speak Screen”. Optionally, you can configure the reading speed and other parameters.
3. You can now open the page with any text and pull two fingers down from the middle top of the screen. The page should appear this window:
4. In order to minimize the voice assistant, simply click on the “left arrow”icon. Pressing again will help re-launch the reading mode out loud.
More useful tips can be found in section MacDigger “Instructions”.
- how to install jailbreak on iOS Electra 11 – 11.1.2,
- how to create GIF animation in iPhone message,
- 6 simple ways to improve your Mac,
- how to turn Mac into a local iCloud server,
- what is Guided access on iOS and how to activate it.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.