Tell how to watch videos from YouTube in the mode of “picture in Picture” on computers c macOS.
Apple macOS Sierra added a new video playback in a separate window. This feature allows you to watch videos without being distracted from other things.
For some reason, one of the most popular video services on the planet does not support this feature. Google seem to have deliberately ignores this feature of the macOS, and does not add to your branded player button on the “picture in Picture”.
However, a Google ban can be circumvented. And to make it very easy. To do this:
- Start the Safari browser (other browsers are not supported, and analogues of this function they are not).
- To turn any video on YouTube.
- Click the right mouse button on the window that plays the video (context menu appears).
- To do the previous action again (a context menu will appear Safari).
- Select “to Enter the mode of “picture in Picture””.
The video moves to the lower right corner and will be playable in a compact window. It can enlarge, move or temporarily hidden, but clicking on the icon with a cross is to close.
MDlavka — our store for your favorite readers. Technology Apple for the most pleasant prices are waiting for you every day from 10:00 to 21:00. Putting a promo code macdigger when ordering, get a discount 500 rubles.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.