Apple released a firmware update 2.0.1 watchOS for “smart” clock Apple Watch. The release debuted simultaneously with iOS 9.1 updates for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch and OS X El Capitan 10.11.1 for Mac.
watchOS is considered as a patch against the bugs in the main release. In version 2.0.1, Apple has fixed a bug that could cause stops when downloading updates, fix for the bug affecting the performance of the battery, solved the problem that prevented the synchronization of a managed iPhone with iOS Calendar events on the clock.
Also the update fixed indoor location services bug that could cause sending Digital Touch with e-mail addresses, not phone numbers and an error that could cause instability when using a Live Photo as the Wallpaper of the dial.
Worn on the wrist gadget is updated wirelessly, without the need to connect the device to a computer with installed iTunes. Among the innovations visible in watchOS 2.0.1 can be noted is that the new Emoji characters, analogues of which appeared in iOS 9.1 and OS X El Capitan 10.11.1.
All changes in 2.0.1 for Apple watchOS Watch:
- Added new Emoji characters.
- Improved performance.
- Fixed a bug that could cause stops when downloading software updates.
- Fixed bugs affecting the performance of the battery.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing synchronization with managed iPhone Calendar events on iOS hours Apple Watch.
- Fixed a bug that could prevent the proper update of the global positioning information.
- Fixed a bug that could cause sending Digital Touch with e-mail addresses, not phone numbers.
- Fixed a bug that could cause instability if you use photo Live Photo as the Wallpaper of the dial.
- Fixed an issue that allowed the sensors to stay on indefinitely when you use Siri for measuring heart rate.
Recall that the main achievement of the main release – watchOS 2.0 is support of applications running directly on the Apple Watch, as well as the opportunity to use sensors smart watch and Digital Crown wheel. watchOS 2.0 also includes new options for the design of the dial, including the ability to set a background image any image or membrane, the function of Time Travel to view upcoming events and forecast weather using a Digital Crown, support for multiple colors to create sketches using the function wheel and the ability to bring users to your favorites from the main section.
The role of shell SpringBoard that allows interaction with the iPhone, in the case of the Apple Watch plays a special add-in called Carousel. To install the update 2.0.1 from app Watch go to General –> software Update.