October 30, Apple released iTunes 11.2 beta 1 for developers. In addition to bug fixes, enhanced performance and improved containment system has received several notable innovations.
- Fixed bug which incorrectly displayed the selected Emoji;
- the system returned the Feedback application;
- fixed a bug where the calculator gave an incorrect answer in the quick input of numbers;
- added support for SiriKit HomePod;
- changed the display of cover art audio player widget in the control center;
- fixed bug c the display a music album cover in the Apple Music;
- fixed bug with displaying the list of recordings at the top of the screen when you minimise the music player;
- no more fading Apple logo when you turn on the device;
- significantly increased download speeds for all iPhone and iPad after the.
In iOS 11.2 beta 1 Apple has not launched iCloud for iMessage and payment service, Apple Pay Cash to transfer money to other users. Perhaps these features will appear in the final version of iOS 11.2.
It is expected that the updated iOS version 11.2 will be available before the end of November.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.