The first days of the release of iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus showed interest in the “Apple” of Apple technology did not fade, but on the contrary, flourished with renewed vigor. Bought a new “sevens”, like the regular users and professionals – is the smartphone settings to suit your needs, first took up the study of the technical side of the question.
Videoblogger Youtube channel EverythingApplePro decided to compare the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 with all currently existing models for Apple, which for nearly 10 years of production, there are neither more nor less 15 pieces: the iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPhone 4, iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 3G and iPhone 2G.
The smartphones were tested at the loading speed, performance, and image quality. In the first test winners, as expected, became the latest smartphones Apple: iPhone 7, iPhone 6s and iPhone SE. Unexpectedly slow involved not the old smartphone iPhone 4s running iOS 9.3.5, he was in last place.
Speed switching, however, cannot be an objective measure of performance. Therefore, the authors of the video have compared all models of the iPhone in the Geekbench benchmark, defining the performance of the iPhone in single-core and multicore modes. The results are as follows:
- iPhone 7 Plus – 3423 / 5397 points
- iPhone 7 – 3437 / 5441 points
- iPhone SE – 2513 / points 4118
- iPhone 6s Plus — 2521 / 4130 points
- iPhone 6s — 2485 / 4089 points
- iPhone 6 Plus — 1542 / 2508 points
- iPhone 6 — 1559 / 2524 points
- iPhone 5s — 1292 / 2109 points
- iPhone 5c — 749 / 1126 points
- iPhone 5 — 763 / 1148 points
- iPhone 4s — 284 / 493 points
- iPhone 4 — 212 / 212 points
- iPhone 3Gs — 156 / 154 points
Obviously, the newer models are superior to older, however the most interesting is the difference in performance and quality of the photos, sometimes it is very impressive. Well, not to mention the performance of 4-inch iPhone SE decent resistance which can provide the newest iPhone 7.