After a few months of testing, Apple released tvOS 11.1 and watchOS 4.1. They corrected many errors and added some new functions.
With the release of watchOS 4.1 owners of the Apple Watch Series 3 had access to all of the “features”, which was announced at the presentation of Apple on September 12.
- Streaming Apple Music.
- The new Radio app to listen to radio Beats 1 and other stations Apple Music.
- GymKit with which users will be able to connect your watch to different machines.
Also added the Wi-Fi switch, which causes Apple Watch to use LTE, and new Emoji.
To upgrade to a “smart” watch can Watch through the app on iOS. To download the gadget to be charged to 50% or plugged in to charge.
Firmware tvOS 11.1 includes bug fixes and improved security IN the SDK:
- Fixed bug where lost Ethernet connection.
- Fixed interface brightness for HDR.
- Sound quality Bluetooth earphone with chip W1 on Apple TV 4K restored.
To update Apple TV is “on-air” in the system settings.
SDK — set of development tools that allows software specialists to create applications.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.