Apple released a public beta of macOS Mojave
27.06.2018 Erika J. Wells 0 Comments
Now in testing desktop operating system Apple will be able to participate.
To install the beta version of the firmware you need:
- Go to the official Apple website for testers.
- Click on “Register” or “Login”.
- Enter your details Apple ID.
- Then you need to find in the first paragraph the line “Register your Mac” and click on it.
- In the resulting window, you must scroll through the text to the second item and to download the utility to install the beta versions.
Then in the Mac App Store, you can download the test firmware.
Before installing you should backup your data so in case of problems you can restore all the information from the computer.
Apple announced macOS Mojave 4 June 2018 at WWDC. Updated operating system appeared dark theme interface, some new apps from iOS. Also updated the Finder. There are new ways to organize files on the desktop, and the ability to display files in the “Gallery”. Apple also announced that developers will be able to port iOS apps to Mac in the next year.
MDlavka — our store for your favorite readers. Technology Apple for the most pleasant prices are waiting for you every day from 10:00 to 21:00. Putting a promo code macdigger when ordering, get a discount 500 rubles.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.