Apple ahead of schedule released the final version of the iOS operating system 9.3.2. The Assembly is aimed at correcting errors and improving your company’s mobile devices.
Update iOS 9.3.2 weighs in at 1.6 GB and contains a small number of changes, they mainly relate to the elimination of the revealed errors, improve the stability of iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and improve safety. A function Night Shift now works in tandem with the regime of energy saving. In addition, the firmware control works more smoothly in landscape mode, optimized battery consumption, but also significantly increases the stability and speed of the system. Fixed some bugs of the previous build.
In the iOS version 9.3.2 fixed bugs and improved security iPhone or iPad. In this update:
- Fixed a bug where some paired with iPhone accessories Bluetooth SE, was observed a problem with audio quality.
- Fixed issue with possible crashes when searching for definitions in the dictionary.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the set of addresses e-mail in Japanese Kana keyboard in the programs “Mail” and “Messages”.
- Eliminated raised by users of the VoiceOver with the voice of Alex the problem in which the device is switched to another voice in the pronunciation of punctuation marks and spaces.
- Fixed a bug which prevented the installation of custom programs B2B (business to business) for the MDM servers.
Download and install iOS 9.3.2 will be the owners of smartphones iPhone, tablets iPad, as well as multimedia player iPod touch. Users of these devices will be able to download the update by going to Settings –> General –> software Update.