Apple released the first beta of iOS 11.3 for developers.
The firmware can set all registered developers. For this you need to download a new version of the operating system from Apple or downloaded to the device the appropriate profile.
Among the innovations:
- The ability to disable the performance optimizations that slow the processor devices, where Apple are suing around the world.
- The interface that displays the status of the battery (these functions will not be available in first version and will appear later).
- Update technology ARKit with support for vertical surfaces. Now developers can create interactive posters and paintings.
- Four new Animoji with a dragon, a skull, a bear and a lion.
- The function of Health Records, which will allow you to store data about medical procedures.
- A special section in iMessage for communication with commercial companies.
- The update to Apple Music. Likely to be augmented with the collection of clips will be enhanced with a video player in the app.
Apple announced iOS 11 on January 24 and announced that the release will take place in the spring.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.