A week after the release of the final version of iOS 10, Apple has issued a cumulative update iOS 10.0.2 aimed at error correction. In this update solved the problems with the work Lightning-earphone iPhone 7 and fixed a few other errors.
Despite the serial number iOS 10.0.2 is the first update for the new Apple operating system. One of the main changes was the fix for the bug with headphones AirPods. As we wrote in a mobile platform, which debuted on September 16, error has crept in.
Based on the history of previous updates “Apple” of mobile platforms, the iOS versions 10.0.2 and 10.0.3 are eliminated key shortcomings identified after the public launch, and the iOS 10.1, already available to developers, there will be new functions. The last is expected in October this year.
About the security updates included in this update, you can visit the website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222?viewlocale=ru_RU.
In order to install the update iOS 10.0.2, you need to go into the settings of the gadget or to connect the device to iTunes. Also, an update can be downloaded from the links at the end of the article and use the Apple to install the firmware.
Download iOS 10.0.2 from the links below:
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi)
- 12.9-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- The 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Wi-Fi)
- The 9.7-inch iPad Pro (Cellular)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air 2 (6th generation Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad Air (5th generation WiFi)
- iPad Air (5th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation CDMA)
- iPad (4th generation GSM)
- iPad (4th generation WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi + Cellular)
- iPad mini 2 (WiFi)
- iPad mini 2 (CDMA)
- iPad mini 3 (China)
- iPad mini 3 (Wi-Fi)
- iPad mini 3 (Cellular)
- iPad 4 mini (Wi-Fi)
- iPad 4 (Cellular)
- iPhone 5 (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (GSM)
- iPhone 5c (CDMA)
- iPhone 5c (GSM)
- iPhone 5s (CDMA)
- iPhone 5s (GSM)
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPod touch (6th generation)