Apple has launched a new YouTube channel support — Apple Support. It will be posted a short video tutorial on working with the basic functions of the iPhone and iPad.
The channel was registered on 5 October 2017, however, all 10 video appeared on it in the night from 27 to 28 November.
1. How to upgrade iOS on your iPhone or iPad
2. How to change the Wallpaper on your iPhone or iPad
3. How to print from iPhone or iPad
4. How to send or save a GIF on iPhone
5. How to merge or delete contacts on the iPhone or iPad
6. How to delete call history on iPhone
7. How to delete photos from your iPhone or iPad
8. How to take a screenshot on iPhone or iPad
9. How to add and send an attachment in mail on the iPhone or iPad
10. How to mute or leave group chat on your iPhone or iPad
Previously, the video only appeared on the official YouTube channel of Apple. For example, there was a series of thematic videos about photography on the iPhone 7 and a selection of tips to work with iOS 11 on the iPad.
In addition, the support Apple has its own website and a Twitter account.
Follow the news of the Apple in our Telegram-channel, as well as in the app on iOS MacDigger.