On Tuesday, Apple released the first beta of iOS 10.3, designed for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The cumulative update is currently available only to program participants Apple Developer. The OS is still under testing, so not free from all errors and may change at the interface level. This time changes more than in the previous technical release. MacDigger gathered all the detected innovations in iOS 10.3 beta 1.
What’s new in iOS 10.3 beta 1 for iPhone and iPad:
- The number of the first test build of the new firmware 14C5069c.
- The update is available for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPod touch 6G, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2, 3 and 4.
- Download iOS 10.3 beta 1 from Apple for developers and the built-in update system.
- The size of the update iOS 10.2 beta 1 is about 2 GB.
- To use the second beta version of iOS 10.2, you must install iTunes 12.5 or newer OS version.
- A new feature of Find My AirPods in the app Find my iPhone.
- Enhanced support for HomeKit accessories.
- Siri now knows about the games in the cricket Indian Premier League International Cricket Council.
- Safari now supports the “Reduce motion” in web applications.
- A new section of security with all the gadgets user and two-factor authorization.
- The Podcasts app will appear in your widget.
- New system framwork for developers to display a window for quick assessment of the program by users. Option to disable in settings, iTunes Store and App Store.
- “Dark UI mode” was a mode “Cinema” for Apple Watch.
Note: article more will be added. You can go here to learn about the new features first beta of iOS 10.3. If you have installed the update on an iPhone or iPad, you can share finds and screenshots with us by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.