On Monday, Apple released iTunes 10.2 beta 3 – another test update for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. The operating system is still under testing, so not yet free from all errors and changes to the level of functionality. This time change is smaller than in the original release, but they do exist. MacDigger gathered all the detected innovations in iOS 10.2 beta 3.
What has changed in iOS 10.2 beta 3 for iPhone and iPad:
- Number three iOS build 10.2 – 14C5077b.
- The update is available for iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5, iPod touch 6G, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2, 3 and 4.
- Download iOS 10.2 beta 3 from Apple to developers, and devices through the built-in update system.
- The size of the cumulative update iOS 10.2 beta 3 is about 170 MB.
- To use iOS 10.2, you must install iTunes 12.5 or newer OS version.
- In countries where the works is the new TV application, the standard application to view multimedia Video content is no more. In Russia is available to both apps, but TV has limited functionality. The app will remind, provides access to all TV shows and movies and allows you to find new interesting content to watch.
- Disappeared emergency call function. In the previous beta version in the OS has a separate Settings –> General –> Emergency call – SOS. Feature enabled to automatically call the emergency services if five times quickly press the on / off button. Are now emergency call only to residents of India.
- Returned application Assistant to send feedback about the updates.
- For active users iMessage, the developers added in app another effect of Love. In previous beta versions appeared the effect the Occasion.
Note: article more will be added. You can go here to learn about the new features in the third beta version of iOS 10.2. If you have installed the update on an iPhone or iPad, you can share finds and screenshots with us by sending them to email@example.com.