On July 8, two weeks after the second beta version of iOS 9, Apple released the third cumulative update new mobile platform. As test platform gets rid of bugs recently, so not spared from all the errors. In this article MacDigger collected all detected changes in iOS 9 beta 2.
What’s new in iOS 9 beta 3 for iPhone and iPad:
- The build number of the new firmware 13A4923f.
- The update is available for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S, iPod touch 5G, iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 1/2/3.
- Download iOS 9 beta 3 is possible through the built-in update and on the website for developers.
- The size of the OTA-update iOS 9 beta 3 is about 400 MB.
- To use the second beta version of iOS 9 will need iTunes 12 or later. Note: backup iOS 8 cannot be restored on devices with iOS 9.
- Along with iOS 9 beta 3 released new firmware for the Apple Watch – watchOS 2.0 beta 3.
Note: this article will be supplemented. You can always come back here to learn about the new features of the third beta of iOS 9. If you have installed firmware on the iPhone or iPad, you can share finds and screenshots with us by sending them to [email protected]