On June 23, two weeks after the release of the first beta of iOS 9, Apple introduced the second test release of a new mobile platform. Operating system tested recently, so not spared from all the errors. In this article MacDigger collected all detected changes in iOS 9 beta 2.
All the features of iOS 9 beta 2 for iPhone and iPad
- The build number of the new firmware 13A4280e.
- The update is available for iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5/4S, iPod touch 5G, iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 1/2/3.
- Download iOS 9 beta 2 is available on the website for developers and through the built-in update system.
- The size of the IPSW-file iOS 9 beta 2 is 2 GB.
- To use the second beta version of iOS 9 will need iTunes 12 or later. Note: backup iOS 8 cannot be restored on devices with iOS 9.
- Along with iOS 9 beta 2 has released a new version of Xcode tool 7 beta 2.
- In iOS 9 the function of automatic removal of applications in case of insufficient space to install updates. OS proposes to include this option in a special window.
- Widget battery life you can now move on to the notification center.
- Fixed a bug with the volume levels for different applications.
- Improved localization into Russian language.
- Apple has slightly slowed motion animation of “cards” apps in the multitasking drawer.
- Earned some functions Proactive.
- The OS runs more stable.
- Problem with turning off vibration.
- A new section of the Search settings for each application and the option “Offers Siri”.
- New icon podcasts.
Note: this article will be supplemented. You can always come back here to learn about the new features in the second beta version of iOS 9. If you have installed firmware on the iPhone or iPad, you can share finds and screenshots with us by sending them to email@example.com.