On January 11, a week after the release of the second beta version of iOS 9.2.1, Apple unexpectedly released the first beta of iOS 9.3, update to which all users of the previous development builds. As testing the “Apple” platform gets rid of bugs and gets new features. In this article MacDigger gathered all the changes in iOS 9.3 beta 1.
What’s new in iOS 9.3 beta 1 for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad:
- The build number 13E5181d.
- Available for iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5/4s, iPod touch 5G, 6G, iPad 2/3/4, iPad Air, iPad Air 2 and iPad mini 1/2/3/4, iPad Pro.
- Download iOS 9.3 beta 1 is available via the integrated update by selecting the certificate from the Apple website. Or via iTunes by downloading IPSW file.
- The size of the installation file iOS 9.3 beta 1 is about 2 GB.
- To use iOS 9.3 beta 1 requires iTunes 12 or later.
- With iOS 9.3 beta 1 released new IOS for Apple Watch watchOS 2.2 beta 1.
- Night Shift mode for automatically adjusting the color temperature of the display depending on the time of day.
- Password protection Notes (Touch ID supported).
- The opportunity to move to the appropriate applications from Apple Pay and Wallet.
- Support for horizontal mode and advanced personalization in Apple News.
- New 3D Touch shortcuts for icons home screen: Weather, Settings, Compass, Health, App Store, iTunes Store.
- Siri support for Hebrew, Finnish and Malaysian languages (not available on the Apple Watch).
- The application with an Assistant (for testing).
- The ability to duplicate a Photo in Live view the normal images during the export from Photo app.
Note: this article will be supplemented. You can always come back here to learn about the new features first beta of iOS 9.3. If you have installed firmware on the iPhone or iPad, you can share finds and screenshots with us by sending them to firstname.lastname@example.org.