All Apple news

97% of the Apple Watch owners happy with their purchase

The latest survey of the analytical Agency Wristly showed an incredibly high level of satisfaction of users of the Apple Watch. The owners of the first wearable gadget Apple happy with purchase greater than that of the first buyers of the iPhone in 2007 and iPad in 2010.

“Four months after the launch of the first generation Apple Watch is an indicator of the level of satisfaction among users of the gadget was incredibly high, according to a survey conducted among 2000 owners device. In particular, 31% of respondents “largely” satisfied with the device, and 66% either “very satisfied” or “satisfied”. Adding up these figures, we get the satisfaction rate of 97%,” – said in the report Wristly.

The publication compared the level of satisfaction of users of the Apple Watch with the same indicator for the first iPhone in 2007 and iPad in 2010. For “Apple” smartphone, this figure was 92%, for tablet – 91%.

Analysts have concluded that most owners of Apple Watch uses fitness functions hours, including checking your heart rate and activity statistics. With the help of smart watch users will learn the time as well as make and receive calls.

At the same time, more than half of respondents Wristly Apple Watch owners admitted that they are less likely than expected to use the remote control feature, send messages and listen to music.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *