25 new features in iOS 10.3 beta 2 on iPhone and iPad
07.02.2017 0 Comments
On Monday Apple released the second beta of the new operating system iOS 10.3. The update is currently available only for registered developers. Despite the fact that the size of the firmware is from 450 to 700 MB for the iPhone, major innovations a new build is not received. Although a number of changes are still detected.
MacDigger offers an overview of all changes in iOS 10.3 beta 2:
1. The update is freed from 500 MB to 1 GB on the users ‘ devices.
2. Fixed a vulnerability that could allow “kill” the iPhone with iMessage.
3. Fixed crash on iPad Pro when plugged into the Apple Pencil may not charge to 100%.
4. Fixed a bug with the inclusion of telescopic lenses for the iPhone 7 Plus.
5. Subscribers British carrier Three got the opportunity to make calls via the Internet – Wi-Fi Calling.
6. Restored the work of third-party applications for incoming calls.
7. Fixed bug with reset home screen when you invoke the notification Center.
8. Fixed a bug with the animation returns to the desktop on a 4-inch iPhone.
9. Removed the view mode to “globe” view mode “Satellite”.
10. Appeared the ability to sort songs in playlists Apple Music-enabled functions “repeat” and “Shuffle”.
11. Some applications when running there appeared a black start-up screen.
12. A new section of notification of backup failure in the Settings.
13. Under Settings –> Privacy item “Diagnostics and usage” is now called “Analysis”.
14. In Privacy settings –> Analysis, a new item Share iPhone Analytics.
15. Submenu called Analytics Data (not yet translated) the list is sent to Apple data.
16. Was the ability to vote for reviews in the App Store. Need to allocate any review with 3D Touch gesture. There will be three options, “Useful”, “Not helpful” and “Report a problem”.
17. You can now submit comments to the apps without password.
18. A new warning about the need to update when opening older applications.
19. In the Apple News added a new section to the channels for which the user has put a thumbs down.
20. Inverted the color of the button with the smiley face to activate the keyboard with Emoji.
21. In Safari when you highlight a row, the team was renamed as “Paste and search”.
22. Long press the address bar in Safari shows you the option for quick search of information.
23. Lost the ability to use numbers, using passwords shorter than four characters.
24. The second beta version of iOS 10.3 the application has the opportunity to change the icons without release updates.
25. The Field Test application, called, call *3001#12345#* now supports the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus with Intel modems.