Practicing jailbreak for a long time has its own collection of tweaks from Cydia. Unfortunately, not all of them are now compatible with iOS 8. However, after the release of TaiG most apologists jailbreak successfully released compatibility updates and proposed a number of new useful and productive solutions for iPhone and iPad that can appreciate all who practice the jailbreak.
Blogger iCrackUriDevice made a selection of 10 new Cydia tweaks for iOS 8.4. In the list of the best includes add-ins for store Cydia, Safari, official Twitter client and App Store. Others allow you to fine-tune the individual elements of the interface of the mobile platform Apple – the status bar and the notification Center.
Not all shown in the video Addons can be classified as a must have. Most are highly specialized solutions. Although, tweak Protean to control the iOS status bar could be included in the operating system by default.
Top 10 new Cydia tweaks for iOS 8.4:
- SwipeForMore – quick installation and adding tweaks to the queue in Cydia.
- Translucentcydia – transparent window install Cydia.
- Dismiss progress – allows you to skip respring after installing tweaks.
- Landia – horizontal mode Cydia for small devices.
- Twitter ++ will “upgrade” the official Twitter client.
- SafariSwiper: switching tabs in Safari using the swipe.
- BatteryFlow – fine tuning the popup alert about low battery.
- NCFloater – new design of notification Center.
- NoExploring – removes the View tab in the App Store.
- Protean – allows you to change the order of icons in the status bar.
To jailbreak iOS 8.4 is possible through programs TaiG or PP Jailbreak. For this you will need a computer with Windows or OS X Yosemite. The procedure of downloading unofficial apps store is running in automatic mode. More information can be found by following this link.