Published on Monday next the third beta of the new operating system iOS 10.3. Now an update available for official developers who paid $99 for participation in the Apple program. Despite the fact that the size of iOS 10.3 beta 3 is from 320 to 500 MB, important novelties of the new edition is not introduced. While some interesting changes were found.
MacDigger.ru offers an overview of all changes in iOS 10.3 beta 3:
1. A separate section with a list of legacy 32-bit applications (General –> About device –> Software). Apple warns that they will not work in iOS 11.
2. Solved the problem of “black screen” when starting certain applications.
3. Apple fixed the animation of opening applications on the iPhone 5s.
4. “Point” instead of “dash” section for a password in the settings of Touch ID.
5. New menu in the settings for the paired multimedia system CarPlay: information about the firmware version, serial number etc.
6. In the third beta, Apple has completely eliminated the bug, which allows you to “kill” the iPhone and iPad sending special messages in iMessage.
7. Fixed the bug that causes it to reboot home screen by pressing on the string Spotlight.
8. Significantly improved performance on older devices.
9. Removed the option “Analytics iCloud” during initial setup of the devices.
10. Fixed night backup.
Bonus: restored support for adapter the Lightning adapter to output video to an external display.