What’s new in Android 8.0 Oreo?
22.08.2017 apleapplekot 0 Comments
The release of the final version of Android 8.0 was held on 21 August. The company decided to approach this creative presentation took place during a solar Eclipse in the United States. What’s new in Android Oreo?
Google did not abandon its concept names: each major update of the system referred to any sweetness, and this is done in strict alphabetical order.
What’s new in Android Oreo?
- Mode “picture-in-picture”. The rollers can be minimized and look over all applications.
- Notifications on the icons. It doesn’t show the number of notifications, but by long pressing on it you can view it.
- Google AutoFill system of remembering passwords. Enter your details in the browser, and they will be immediately available in your application.
- System strala faster, charge less.
- A new kind of emoticons.
- Quick settings got a background of gray.
- Updated settings menu. Changed almost everything.
- Wi-Fi Awareness — the ability to communicate with other devices and applications close by, not using the Internet.
- A lot of small changes.
The update is available for Google Pixel / Pixel XL, Nexus 6P / 5X, Pixel C and the Nexus Player.