What would you change in the iPad Pro?
19.03.2017 0 Comments
Apple has not sent out invitations for a spring presentation, rumors of which go lately. The company plans to present a new line of iPads that Tim cook has high hopes. Apple’s revenue from the iPad in the first quarter of the 2017 financial year decreased by 19%. However, despite this, the company’s CEO, said: “I’m still very optimistic about how we can develop this product”.
Actually Apple has quite a difficult relationship with the concept of tablet computers. The company tries not to name the iPad — even the most expensive 12.9-inch iPad Pro with keyboard and pen — hybrid PC, as its competitors like Lenovo with Yoga Tab or Microsoft Surface. However, Apple wants consumers perceived the iPad as a huge smartphone, but as something closer to the computer.
Instead of promoting the iPad Pro as a device that can execute software desktop-class, Apple puts emphasis on the fact that today the main feature of the device is flexibility. In the case of the iPad Pro can typing on the keyboard, but also to abandon it in favor of mobile and touch, you can draw or perform handwriting input using the Apple Pencil.
Given the fact that iPad Pro is running on an ordinary mobile iOS platform, and does not use the OS, closer to the macOS of the company is to focus on a wide range of features that a user gets by purchasing an expensive tablet.
Of course, the iPad Pro is a fairly balanced device and cope with most problems of modern users. However, there is much Apple to develop a tablet computer. The following is a list of how the company could improve the gadget:
- Display True Tone for 12.9-inch iPad Pro.
- Support speed USB 3.x for 9.7 inch iPad Pro.
- 7.9-inch iPad Pro with all the features of the older models.
- 12-megapixel iSight camera and 8-megapixel FaceTime for the entire line.
- The second FaceTime camera for communication in landscape mode.
- The processor Apple A10X Fusion for the whole family.
- 3D Touch support like the iPhone.
- OLED display “edge to edge”.
- iOS 10.4 with support for drag-and-drop between Windows and group calls FaceTime.
- The augmented reality technology.
The last time Apple updated the 12.9 – and 7.9-inch iPad in the fall of 2015, and 9.7-inch model last spring. Everything goes to the fact that the company presents new models in the near future.
What do you think, what is missing superior to Apple? What would you include in the list of improvements the new iPad Pro, if it was such?