What is the function of macOS 10.13 you most interested in?
10.04.2017 apleapplekot 0 Comments
Last fall, Apple released macOS Sierra and now developers are preparing the announcement of the new generation operating system, macOS 10.13. In Cupertino look at the reviews “MacOS users”, working on features and functionality of the new OS. Presentation of the platform with the assumed name of macOS 10.13 Monterey is expected June 5.
In the current OS, at the request of Mac owners, Apple added Siri voice assistant. The function works same as iOS — it can be asked to set a reminder, send a message, start app, find the weather, etc. Owners of the Apple Watch, the Apple desktop platform simplified life: if macOS Sierra recognizes a nearby clock, it does not require a password for login.
Have Mac, iPhone and iPad appeared shared clipboard, which makes it easy to transfer text, images or even videos using the usual copy and paste between phone, tablet and computer. macOS Sierra supports the option “Optimize storage”, which automatically migrates to the cloud all the unnecessary files and loads them upon request.
macOS Sierra brought many innovations to our Mac, however it has the potential to improve. The following is a list of what Apple could add to the OS:
- Full night mode.
- Support system of the smart home HomeKit.
- Support group FaceTime calls.
- A uniform system of search for Siri and Spotlight.
- Separate the Apple Music app and Podcasts.
- Unlock Mac using iPhone.
- Handoff for multimedia files.
- Activation of the voice assistant with the command “Hey Siri.”
- The ability to “cache” to iCloud for offline access.
- The ability to exclude large files to sync with iCloud.
- Improved Split View.
What you are missing in macOS Sierra? What features would like to see in macOS 10.13?