Samsung has launched in Russia trade-in: turn in your old iPhone and get a discount on the Galaxy S8
01.06.2017 0 Comments
Samsung has launched in Russia the trade-in program, in which iPhone owners can exchange their old smartphones to the flagship Galaxy S8 with an additional charge. The promotion is valid from 1 to 30 June 2017.
Under the terms of the action, if the user expresses a desire to get a new smartphone South Korean discount for the old “Apple” device will be up to 27 000. Want to save money can instead Galaxy S8 select Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 or edge.
On the manufacturer’s website says that the trade-in program for Galaxy S8 and S8+ participants the following models: Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6. In promotion for Galaxy S7 Galaxy S7 edge, and includes seven models – the Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus and iPhone 6.
Discount for iPhone:
- iPhone 6s Plus – a discount of 27 000 RUB.
- iPhone 6s – discount 22 000.
- iPhone 6 Plus – discount 17, 000.
- iPhone 6 – the discount is 14 000 RUB.
The discount for the Galaxy:
- Samsung Galaxy S7 edge discount of 32 000 RUB.
- Samsung Galaxy S7 – the discount is 27 000 rubles.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge discount 21 000.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 – a discount of 18 000 rubles.
- Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ discount 17, 000.
On the Samsung website lists the stores where you can take the old iPhone and received a coupon certificate.
Such initiatives are part of Samsung’s strategy to maintain and increase market share amid strong competition from Apple. The rules of the company indicates that this promotional campaign is aimed at the promotion of the smartphone Galaxy S8, S8, Galaxy+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge in the colors of “black diamond, “mystic amethyst, yellow Topaz”, “titanium Silver” and “Rose gold”.